2019 ANNUAL JURIED ART SHOW Portfolio Invitation Portfolio Opportunity
- Artists who have received a prize or sold work in the last three juried exhibitions are invited to submit portfolio work for sale.
- Please reply to Kat Baetjer (firstname.lastname@example.org) by March 29th with your intention to participate.
- Artists may submit up to 5 works
- 3D work: maximum size of 12” x 12” x 12”
- 2D work: minimum size of 8” x 10”; maximum size of 18” x 24”
- Works may be original or signed prints/giclees
- Work must subscribe to same criteria as for juried show, i.e. work inspired by nature
- Work must be firmly matted with clear protective coating but NOT framed.
- A completed tag should be taped to the reverse of each work upon submission: form will be mailed to you upon commitment to submit portfolio work
- Work priced at $150 or less is encouraged
- Framed work
- Photocopied work
- Work that must be wall mounted to be displayed
- JJAC will provide portfolio bins for 2D work and surfaces for 3D work
- Portfolio sales subject to a 30% commission for JJAC, the same as sales of original art work during the show. Payment for all sales will be issued to the artist after the show close.
- All artists submitting work for portfolio sales agree to volunteer for two hours during the art show. Sign up by contacting Kat Baetjer (email@example.com)
|April 6||9 am - 12 pm||Art Intake|
|April 7||9 am - 12 pm||Art Intake|
|April 13||10 am - 12 pm 12 pm - 2 pm 2 pm - 4 pm||Gallery Sit|
|April 14||1 pm - 4 pm||Gallery Sit|
|April 16 - 20||10 am - 12 pm 12 pm - 2 pm 2 pm - 4 pm||Gallery Sit|
|April 21||1 pm - 4 pm||Gallery Sit|
|April 23 - 27||10 am - 12 pm 12 pm - 2 pm 2 pm - 4 pm||Gallery Sit|
|April 28||10 am - 12:30 pm 12:30 pm - 3 pm||Art Pickup|