Commemorative & Recognition Gift Programs
The John James Audubon Center is offering an exciting opportunity for individuals, families, businesses and organizations to commemorate an occasion or celebrate a special person or pet, and be a part of history. Personalized rocking chairs and benches can now be purchased for placement at the new John James Audubon Center. Your support helps us build the resources needed to preserve the legacy of America's most celebrated bird artist. Hand-crafted sustainable teak rocking chairs and benches include engraved metal plaques. Rocking chairs are located on the front porches of the Historic House and the new Center. Benches are placed on the front porch and within the new Center.
- Bench: $1,500
- Rocking Chair: $800
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have lower case letters on my plaque? No, all engravings will be our standard UPPER CASE for font uniformity and overal aesthetics.
- Does my message automatically get centered? Yes, messages for all plaques will be centered.
- Can I change my inscription if I change my mind? Is there a fee? Yes, a $10 reprocessing fee may apply if your inscription is completely altered requiring resubmission for approval or if you notify us of any changes AFTER the proof time has expired on your Inscription Verification Letter. Otherwise, there are no fees if corrections are made WITHIN the proof time indicated on your Inscription Verification Letter. Additionally, if your brick is in production and you wish to make changes at this stage, redo fees will apply. The Inscription Verification Letters are typically generated within four (4) to six (6) weeks of your order being processed and approved by the John James Audubon Center.
- Is there a discount for special groups? No, due to limited quantities, additional discounts will not be offered.
- What is the last date I can order? Bricks are available on a first come, first served basis and will be available until further notice.
- Is my purchase tax deductible? Yes, a portion of your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law through the John James Audubon Center, a 501c(3) organization. Keepsake donations are not considered a charitable contribution and are not tax-deductible. This will be noted on your Inscription Verification Letter. However, we recommend to always consult with a tax professional.
- Is there sales tax? No, additional sales tax does not apply.
- Can I pay by check? Yes, please make checks payable to: JJAC and mail with your order form to: Audubon Bricks, 1201 Pawlings Road, Audubon, PA 19403.
- Further Questions? Contact email@example.com or call (610) 666-5593 x110.