Commemorative & Recognition Gift Programs
The John James Audubon Center is offering an exciting opportunity for individuals, families, businesses and organizations to commemorate an occasion or celebrate a special person or pet, and be a part of history. Personalized rocking chairs, benches and bricks can now be purchased for placement at the new John James Audubon Center. Your support helps us build the resources needed to preserve the legacy of America's most celebrated bird artist. Hand-crafted sustainable teak rocking chairs and benches include engraved metal plaques. Rocking chairs are located on the front porches of the Historic House and the new Center. Benches are placed on the front porch and within the new Center.
- Bench: $1,500
- Rocking Chair: $800
- Bricks: 4"x 8" - $150, 8"x 8" - $250. Will be located in the Meadow Overlook adjacent to the new Center.
- Mini Keepsake Brick: $50
- Order Here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have lower case letters on my brick or plaque? No, all engravings will be our standard UPPER CASE for font uniformity and overal aesthetics.
- Does my message automatically get centered on my brick? Yes, messages for all brick sizes and plaques will be centered.
- Can I change my inscription if I change my mind? Is there a fee? Yes, a $10 reprocessing fee may apply if your inscription is completely altered requiring resubmission for approval or if you notify us of any changes AFTER the proof time has expired on your Inscription Verification Letter. Otherwise, there are no fees if corrections are made WITHIN the proof time indicated on your Inscription Verification Letter. Additionally, if your brick is in production and you wish to make changes at this stage, redo fees will apply. The Inscription Verification Letters are typically generated within four (4) to six (6) weeks of your order being processed and approved by the John James Audubon Center.
- Is there a discount for special groups? No, due to limited quantities, additional discounts will not be offered.
- What is the last date I can order? Bricks are available on a first come, first served basis and will be available until further notice.
- Can I choose where my brick is placed? No, bricks will be installed according to the architectural design and brick pattern.
- When will my brick be installed? Bricks will be installed on a quarterly basis throughout the year.
- How will I know where my brick is? After the bricks have been installed, you will be notified where to locate your brick within the Meadow Overlook.
- Can a Mini Keepsake Brick be shipped to a different address? Yes, a recipient's name and street address must be provided. Keepsakes cannot be shipped to A.P.O. or P.O. addresses.
- How long will it take to get my keepsake? Keepsake bricks are expected to be engraved and shipped within 10-12 weeks from the date the order is processed and approved by the John James Audubon Center.
- Is my purchase tax deductible? Yes, a portion of your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law through the John James Audubon Center, a 501c(3) organization. Keepsake donations are not considered a charitable contribution and are not tax-deductible. This will be noted on your Inscription Verification Letter. However, we recommend to always consult with a tax professional.
- Is there sales tax? No, additional sales tax does not apply.
- Can I pay by check? Yes, please make checks payable to: JJAC and mail with your order form to: Audubon Bricks, 1201 Pawlings Road, Audubon, PA 19403.
- Further Questions? Contact email@example.com or call (610) 666-5593 x110.